Skip to main content

Light Yagami

Recently, I rewatched another anime which is Death Note. Death Note is a pretty epic anime & I love it. Yea, I know I'm suppose to be studying but I guess this is my anime season. I've been watching anime after anime. But death note is the last in my anime list.

Poster Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, death note is about a notebook that can kill people by just writing their name in that notebook. And so, this story begins with a boy named Light Yagami who picks up this death note and use it to cleanse the world by killing criminals. Then, L, a super detective tries to catch him and so a cat and mouse situation began.

I'm not recommending this anime to you BUT if you wanna watch it. I'm not gonna stop you. This anime is awesome because of it's mental mindgames. And you're always left wondering who will win the last battle.

Anyway, what amazed me is Light Yagami. The perfect son, intelligent student and an example of the elites. I'm so damn jealous of him.

light yagami Pictures, Images and Photos

He's absolutely perfect! I mean, he's good looking, intelligent (so intelligent that he is bored in school & class, btw, he's a top scorer!) and he is good in sports. C'mon, tell me he isn't perfect.(Excluding the fact that he's kira.)

I was so jealous of him for a moment. UNTIL, they actually showed him studying in his room for a whole night because he was preparing for his entrance exam.
Studying the Death Note Pictures, Images and Photos

I was shocked at first. I mean, was he really studying?! I mean, seriously?? Then as I watch, I realize that he actually he liked studying. HE LIKES STUDYING!! OMG!!

House- whats wrong with you? Pictures, Images and Photos
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM? I mean, who in hell loves to study...

Then, I realize that if you want to achieve something, you gotta work for it. Nothing is free in this world. So...this show is kinda real in that fact. He actually studies and he wasn't one of those super smart but delinquet students.

Because of that, I was quite motivated to study. I want to be as good as Light. Wait, no. I wanna be better than him so I better work my ass off.

work 4 it Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

Luffy Sam said…
if you want to achieve something, you gotta work for it. Nothing is free in this world.

That right ~~
What you want ~
Cannot just using said only can get it ....

I want house !!
I also work hard to buy it,
I want car !!
I also work hard to buy it.

Now , i just want marry.
I need work hard to find girl.
haha

because girl cannot buy ... is find and get.

So wish you work hard for what you want.
Same like me !!

GOD BLESS WE ALL

Popular posts from this blog

Dear me,

I watched an anime where a girl managed to write a letter to her past self of ten years. True, that's not possible in reality but the concept of that is interesting. She wrote to her ten years younger self to avoid her regrets. She wanted her past self to change certain decisions in the past so that her current self won't have any regrets.

Personally, I wouldn't want to tell my past self to change her decisions to avoid regrets. Do I have regrets? Yes. But I won't change them because I learnt from them. And that has been grow as a person. So I don't quite regret that.

However, if I could write a letter to my past self, it would be fun. If I were to write to my ten years younger self, that would be my 13 year old self. And this is what I would love to say.

Dear me,

Hello there. This is your 23 year old self. I know, it's unbelievable. You can barely imagine yourself at that age currently. 
I still remember being 13. Vaguely. My memory isn't that great.

But I remem…

An open letter to the scared and confused dreamers.

This is a letter for myself. But this is also a letter for those who find themselves in the same place as I am.

I'm going to admit that life is different from what I initially thought when I was younger.

When I was younger, I assumed that by now, I would have reached or be somewhat close to the life of my dreams.

But now that I reach this point, I realised that I was wrong. I did not take into account that tertiary education took years. Personally, I don't regret my tertiary education because I did enjoy it. Yes, it was insane and difficult but it was fun and I met amazing people there.

It's been a year since my graduation and I find myself being frustrated. I felt disappointed in myself because no, I don't have my own apartment and no, I'm not rocking that cool ass job that I always  dreamed of. But no, I don't hate my job either. In that sense, I'm fortunate I suppose. But I feel that it may not be the kind of thing that I want to do.

However, for me, to get t…

Alter ego, SUIT UP!!

Man, it feels odd to have people believe in you at the very moment you do not trust yourself. It feels odd to hear people's praises of you when you're feeling incapable. So I guess, it's time for one of my many alter ego to suit up if I wanna win that debate competition!!

Like any other person, I have many alter ego's...and I'm gonna list most of them today.


Ms Drama Queen
Likes :Attention and spotlight. She's a diva.
Dislikes :People stealing her spotlight or not getting her spotlight.
She is : A real drama queen. She whines & complains alot though. She thinks that the world revolves around her.
Can't handle :Ms Productive


Ms Arrogant
Likes : Winning, winning and winning.
Dislikes : Losing and losers.
She is : A real mean arrogant person. She really doesn't care about the other people. She thinks she is the best. Mostly, she thinks that her opponents aren't even her equal unless they have proven otherwise. Even then, she still thinks she is better than …