Skip to main content

Books.

Since my final year exam is over, my stress level has really been reduced. I'm so much more relaxed now.


Anyhow, I feel bored. So currently, I'm having my reading mood on~! I would love to read so many books that I haven't read yet but always wanted to read.

So here's a list :
-The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series by Stieg Larsson
-Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
-Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld
-All of Madeline Wickham books.
-The remains of the day by Kazuo Ichiguro



If you have any good books, please recommend me. Yea, I know I am pathetic for not having read Hunger Games or Stieg Larsson. But that's because I have school and not enough time to read such awesome books. sigh.

I found out that my college library has Stieg Larsson's and Kazuo Ichiguro books, so I'm just gonna borrow them...but I think, I'll have to buy the rest. Sigh.....


But since, I have none of these books, I started rereading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I know I read it about a million times but I don't care. I love it!




I like rereading books that have been reread a thousand times. The book feels like a good old friend and rereading it is like revisiting that good old friend. Plus, I can also remember all the past memories and feelings I had when I was rereading this book. So yea, it's always nice to reread a book that has been reread a million times~!


Anyhow, I also joined this NaNoWriMo thing online. It's a challenge - to write a novel (which has 50000 words) in a month (30 days). I only joined on Monday, so yea, I lost 7 days....but whatever. Btw, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.
I decided to finish off the story that I have been writing which is "World's Apart". So yea. Finally, I might actually finish a novel......


Since my holiday start in two weeks, this is a great activity to do~!! hehe.


So yea, it's a literary festival to me. Reading and writing~!



























Cheers to all you, writers and readers out there~~!!

Comments

Happy "Sam" said…
yeah !!
Great ~

Read more book,
can learn and relax too !!

I love to read short story.
Example :

A lovely evening,
Poor litte Mama cook a nice foods to his son.
His son happy and excited !!

She want to share with her mama but her mama don't want.
She said "She don't like to eat"
Poor little Mama go inside kicthen eat biscute.
His children know already then she tell her mama !!
Remember don't eat my lovely biscute ya !!

*Story to share out.
Mama is the best in the world.
Everytime also think for their children.
But when got good things !
We got share to mama ma ??


hehe ~
THis is most of the story book i see.
Thank, appriencte and sharing.
^_^

After frinish the foods.
Her mother
JuliaAerides said…
Ooo what a coincidence. I'm also reading books. I love the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini.

I recommend Poison study by Maria V Snyder. I have her trilogy on pdf if you want it.

And also My sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccult.

Thinking of you always =))
JayAl said…
Holiday for two weeks?envy much!hahas,anyway,enjoy your holidays :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dear me,

I watched an anime where a girl managed to write a letter to her past self of ten years. True, that's not possible in reality but the concept of that is interesting. She wrote to her ten years younger self to avoid her regrets. She wanted her past self to change certain decisions in the past so that her current self won't have any regrets.

Personally, I wouldn't want to tell my past self to change her decisions to avoid regrets. Do I have regrets? Yes. But I won't change them because I learnt from them. And that has been grow as a person. So I don't quite regret that.

However, if I could write a letter to my past self, it would be fun. If I were to write to my ten years younger self, that would be my 13 year old self. And this is what I would love to say.

Dear me,

Hello there. This is your 23 year old self. I know, it's unbelievable. You can barely imagine yourself at that age currently. 
I still remember being 13. Vaguely. My memory isn't that great.

But I remem…

An open letter to the scared and confused dreamers.

This is a letter for myself. But this is also a letter for those who find themselves in the same place as I am.

I'm going to admit that life is different from what I initially thought when I was younger.

When I was younger, I assumed that by now, I would have reached or be somewhat close to the life of my dreams.

But now that I reach this point, I realised that I was wrong. I did not take into account that tertiary education took years. Personally, I don't regret my tertiary education because I did enjoy it. Yes, it was insane and difficult but it was fun and I met amazing people there.

It's been a year since my graduation and I find myself being frustrated. I felt disappointed in myself because no, I don't have my own apartment and no, I'm not rocking that cool ass job that I always  dreamed of. But no, I don't hate my job either. In that sense, I'm fortunate I suppose. But I feel that it may not be the kind of thing that I want to do.

However, for me, to get t…

Alter ego, SUIT UP!!

Man, it feels odd to have people believe in you at the very moment you do not trust yourself. It feels odd to hear people's praises of you when you're feeling incapable. So I guess, it's time for one of my many alter ego to suit up if I wanna win that debate competition!!

Like any other person, I have many alter ego's...and I'm gonna list most of them today.


Ms Drama Queen
Likes :Attention and spotlight. She's a diva.
Dislikes :People stealing her spotlight or not getting her spotlight.
She is : A real drama queen. She whines & complains alot though. She thinks that the world revolves around her.
Can't handle :Ms Productive


Ms Arrogant
Likes : Winning, winning and winning.
Dislikes : Losing and losers.
She is : A real mean arrogant person. She really doesn't care about the other people. She thinks she is the best. Mostly, she thinks that her opponents aren't even her equal unless they have proven otherwise. Even then, she still thinks she is better than …